Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 22 - My messy room

Mythology posters..not hung up..oops
I have a confession.


I am a messy person.  For any of you, who have been to my place, you know that dishes sit in the sink, the vacuum is gathering its own dust, and sometimes half my closet is on the floor.  Don't get me wrong, I am not dirty.  Just cluttered and messy.  I always say that I am super busy, but most of the time the "business" is laying on the sofa, with no motivation to do anything but sleep.   I know that I am less messy (in no way immaculate) when I have a roomie, but that hasn't been for years, so all the mess is MY mess.  I don't "crazy clean" weekly, maybe monthly.  I do get to the "I can't handle it" point.  And pump the itunes and sing and clean. 

Shouldn't a student be sitting there?


Since I have begun teaching, this same mentality has trickled down into my classroom.  On my desk, my window ledge, my back room full of Yearbooks.  It is messy and cluttered, but I like that environment.  Some things have a place, while some NEVER make it there.

This is my thing.  You either embrace it or hate it.  (If I ever get married, I apologize in advance for having to get a maid service)

Go get a paper.  just choose whichever one.  They are so organized.


Miss B.

(As I read this, I sound like the grossest person ever, I am not just a little cluttered.   I swear that I do not live in a rat invested, Hoarder house. It actually matches my personality.  Everything all over the place)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment