Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 23 - Mary Poppins Monday

I have broken out the tights.  Along with my selection of shoes, I have a wide variety of tights. (I guess today's pick is technically pantyhose, but I am going to lump them in with tights..  Like it.)  It has been cold enough here that bare legs are gone until next year which probably is a good thing because even if I try super hard, I still have the whitest legs ever.  Basically, THANK YOU for the cold and rain and the ability to show my legs off, but can at least cover the blinding Snow White action that is going on.   These tights are just a sheer black with polka dots.  They are on the "subdued" side of the collection.
Love the red.

Watch out Mary Poppins!
Polka dot and people. Mismatched.



And not on the subdued side is my amazing Mary Poppins sweater.  (Also seen on Miss Pilsbury of Glee).  I really like this sweater.  Each Mary is embroidered and not screen printed.  This is Forever 21 find last year.  After I saw it on Glee, I had to have it and little did I know it was from Forever 21.  (I have since stopped watching Glee because it has gone down hill, but still love Miss Pilsbury's conservative and colorful wardrobe).  And why not a red sailor skirt.

Just coming back with a bang on this rainy Monday.  I just might have a spoonful of sugar for lunch.

OVERALL GRADE:  A (I think this is more my style)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment