Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 34 - Oh the scarf.. Can I pull it off?

I have a student that wears a scarf almost everyday.  They always look so nice on her, but can I pull it off?  She wears them around her neck and they look great.  My cousin wore hers around her arms almost like a shawl.  Could I try that?  Who knows?  I always feel that a scarf should only be worn in the winter when it is cold out, but who am I to not try a new fad?  So....




Here is my attempt at the scarf fashion.  Of course it has bows on it.  (An awesome find at Gabriel Brothers for $4.99).  I am concerned that this for a few reasons:  1.  A scarf.   2.  I am wearing a jacket, (also out of my norm, but why not just go all out)  3.  How many patterns can you do under the scarf and what kind of fabric is appropriate? I went with the short sleeved sweater and skinny black pants.  The outfit itself is pretty boring (so I hid behind the cardboard man), and I am not sure that the scarf matches, but who cares?

Overall Grade: C (I am not sure that a scarf is for me)

Well I tried.



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment