Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 29 - "Yeah that really doesn't match"

 There is something great about starting the week on a Tuesday (so Tuesday is technically Monday, but not really because it is Tuesday, so the week goes way faster).  It is also 70 degrees out which is amazing for the Burgh in October. 

Keep the non-matching alive
Getting coffee is fun




I was told that I didn't match early on today.  I really thought that the white pinstripes were just a neutral, but I guess I am wrong.  I got stripes going every which way.  Love it.

But I will still embrace the fact (and laugh a little) that I really truly thought that this was completely acceptable and even boring.  

I love coffee.

Overall Grade:  A- (just because the minus looks like the beginning of a stripe)

Miss B.

3 comments:

  1. I have been following faithfully and would like to add these comments:

    1. I want all of your shoes in my size and in my closet, like, yesterday. I'm especially fond of the ones from today and, I think, it was last Thursday. Thank you.

    2. I have beyond honored to have the bubble-blowing picture of us framed in your messy yet not dirty awesome apartment. And to be a mere arm's length from THE Hulk Hogan? Brought a tear to my eye.

    3. Excited to see you at the purse party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit: #2 should read: "I AM beyond honored..." Stupid baby brain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the mixed patterns, so interesting. i think a pinstripe pant in any color is a neutral.

    (my coworkers often tell me that my clothes don't match...)

    ReplyDelete