Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 39 - October Pink and long legs

Banana Republic jeans for long legs.
Another dress down day.  Wahoo.  For $2.00 you can wear jeans with all proceeds going to Breast Cancer Awareness.  This is great on a Tuesday.  Today, I wore my long leg, big girl Jeans.  I don't have especially long legs, but they are above average, and not many stores have length that works....BUT, I have found a gold mine in Banana Republic.  Not my store of choice, but for some reason, the jeans are heaven sent.  They fit in the waist, hips and legs.  I have multiple pairs, flare, boot, skinny.

And the best part is...I have not paid full price for any of them.  This particular pair (which is my favorite) I got at the Outlet Sale in the summer for.. Get this $13.00.  Major sale price from $99.00.  I am a shopper and sometimes get really lucky.

Overall Grade:  I (Incomplete because this is not a professional school outfit.  In the gradebook, I would have ** so this outfit won't work against my overall grade)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment