Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 31 - Another throwback

Symmetrical.
Adding some fun with checkered tights.

We just got a heat wave.  From super freezing to a beautiful fall day.  This week is crazy.  So I decided to wear my super mod dress.  Another throw back item (not vintage), but the essence of mod.   This dress is not very fitted, but airy and fun.  I like the shape that this creates (especially the days that you want to just be sloppy, but look like a supermodel).

Up hair- do, just because I am lazy.  The ballerina look is something that I go for. (Maybe I should invest in a tutu)

I always wonder:  What era was i really supposed to be born in?  I can't wait to wear my mom's sweater dress from the 60's.  It is Forest green with hot pink stripes.  Vintage and amazing. Just wait.


Overall Grade:  A (Just solely for awesomeness)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment