Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 40 - Bows Redo

One of the best H & M finds (sale wise).  A cropped bow shirt.  Who could ask for more?   The only issue that I have with this shirt is "What do you wear under it?"  You can't wear a button down with a collar because I would never cover the bow, and a T-shirt comes up too high on the neck.  I always go with a tank top.  Hot pink today, I probably should have gone with Orange for the Halloween season, but that is a great after thought. 
I love Michael Jordan.  I wonder if he would wear a bow shirt.


My pants are Express Editor Longs.  Case in point from yesterdays rant on the length of pants in the mall stores.  I like how Editor pants fit, but the regular size 6 is too short for heels, and they only offer boring black, gray and one pinstriped pattern at the store.  So when I saw these, I had to have them.  A little pricey, but still on sale. 

Overall Grade:  B  (need to figure out a better solution for the undershirt)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment