Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 25 - Black and Brown..To do or not to do??

Leopard?  Don't mind if I do?
Did I just say those two things together?  Can you wear black and brown together?  Well you know what,  just did.  I really don't see this as an issue.  Two neutrals together, why not?  I think that there are other combos that are more risky than two really boring colors.  My pants actually are pinstriped with black and a little bit of red.  (So my red sweater is complimentary, not just a joke)

This is one of my favorite sweaters.  Cashmere and short sleeves.  I bought this a few years ago and wish that I scooped up all of the different colors.  I like the vintage look of it and it is not super warm, just a great additional layer and a vibrant red.  (My favorite color)
Always motivational.

Overall Grade:  B (Nothing to call home about)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment