Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 32 - Let's talk about....

Knitting.  I really enjoy knitting.  It is soothing and relaxing.  The only issue that I have with it:  i can only make a scarf.  i could probably make a scarf that would wrap around the world, but I don't know any other pattern and wish I could make something else.

I do have an extensive collection of scarfs, all different colors, yarn textures.   I sorta wish maybe they were blankets, or sweaters or hats.  My friend Rachel crochets and makes amazing crafts..to this I am very jealous.

 I also just give them away.  I will make scarfs and then just hand them to my friends.  But in no way in a timely manner.

So put your order in now.  (but just because I like to knit doesn't mean I do it alot).  I did promise a student one at the beginning of the year, and that never happened. 

Basically this is rambling about nonsense, but at least your neck will be warm...But it will probably be the winter or 2015.

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment