Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 26 - Hot weather and Hot Pink

8th period face.  Anyone see a trend?
I had a dress picked out for today, but when i woke up late and had half of my toes polished (I scratched off the other ones), I wasn't ready to wear the open toes that I  had chosen sooooo here is what you get.  The go to "Bow" and some hot pink pants.  (I am lucky that I had already ironed these bad boys because if not the choices would be limited because ironing is something I rarely do.  I will do it if necessary.  I will not leave the house a wrinkle mess, but ironing is on the tier of vacuuming in my world.  Only needs to be done when truly necessary)

You can't copy my style.  :)
As for my shoes.  I went on a binge on zappos.com last summer and looked at that site for hours.  These shoes struck me for a few reasons.  1.  They were on sale.  2.  They were hot pink.  3. They almost tell a story.  4.  They say the word Rock n Bowl.  (Who wouldn't want a pair of shoes about bowling?)  They are fun and obnoxious at the same time, but still make me happy.


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment