Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 36 - "Really, Barr"

What do you think???
Well, I guess I did it.  It took 36 days for a full on non matching outfit.  I actually pulled this outfit last night and completely thought  it looked fine on the hanger.  Due to the amazing response, I guess that I don't really match.  Too many patterns?  I think not. There is blue in my shirt and blue on my tights, that is good enough for me.  I guess in pieces that this outfit would be good, but together it is too much for the average bear.

This Dorothy shirt makes me happy.  And also gets a a wide variety of farmer comments.  Yippie Ki AAAAa

Overall grade:  F (I guess this one didn't go over as well as I thought.  I like it, but I am also getting some funny looks from colleagues and students.  Ooops I tried)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment