Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 33 - Open toed boots and long legs??

Chilling at my desk, getting ready for the day.
 I am really not sure what this trend means.  Yes, i own a pair of open toed boots, but how functional are they. ..Really?  You can't wear them when it gets super cold and who wears boots when it is super warm out.  I think that I liked the price of these (Steve Madden $15.00) more than I liked the functionality of the shoe.
I love tight season.
 I do think that they look pretty cool with my multi colored glitter striped tights which are a new addition to my tight collection.  I guess that I am lucky because I have long legs and you get  alot of the tights even over the boots.  (Or maybe you might think that is a bad thing because the pattern is sort of obnoxious, but I love it).  I am sure that some people think that my skirt is too short, but I justify it by the opaque nature of the tights.  (I will use this theory throughout the winter time, not saying that I want to wear short skirts, it all goes back to that long leg thing)

Overall Grade:  A  (Just look at the legs and shoes....)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment