Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 43 - T-shirt Dress up

Once again, I am using my translation of the dress code.  There are two reasons in doing so.  1.  It is Halloween and  2.  Our dress code is pretty open to interpretation.

I guess I could have really dressed up and maybe made a play on my T-Shirt (which reads Ghouls just wanna have fun) and wore some leg warmers and made it an 80's day, but this year I am not feeling the Halloween bug.  I had a Rosie the Riveter costume that I made, but never used.  I guess today at school is the closest that I am getting to the whole dress up concept.  

The collared shirt adds professionalism (haha) and again I am going to wear tailored jeans with some flat boots.  (The closest, I can get to sneakers without actual sneaks).

Sooooo Scared


Happy Halloween!  (Tomorrow I will have an abundance of candy due to the fact that High School kids still trick or treat.  Who knew?)

Overall Grade:  D  (Awful shirt)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment