Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 44 - Where is my horse?

Well, here you go. I fell right into the trend of the season.  The whole "Riding" thing.  I have wanted riding boots since last season, but didn't man up and buy them because I don't do brown very often, but for some reason, these boots were calling my name. (A Steve Madden - Burlington Coat Factory Especial) And this camel sweater dress (worn as a shirt because it would be way to short for a high school environment), well just call me trendy trendster.   I also have a riding Jacket with elbow patches, but thought it was a little too much (Halloween was yesterday and there is no way I could pull of jockey)
I love trees!


I am not sure how I feel about this color on my sun-kissed skin (that was a joke).  I think that it washes me out like the other colors in this not vibrant/not pastel spectrum.   Camel is quite a mature color and I am not sure that I can pull it off.  I feel so "adult", but hey, that has to happen sometime.

Miss B.

1 comment:

  1. You don't love trees, you lying liar. You hate nature.

    ReplyDelete