Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DAY 53 - This is supposed to be a dress..REALLY???

Shirt shorter than fingertips..You do the math.
Here is a Barr gem.  I love this pattern and is a great shirt, but as a dress...REALLY?  If i wore this as a dress, there would be nothing left to the imagination.  (So that is why I paired it with some skinny pants.)  There is no way that I (or any adult woman) could wear this appropriately as a dress.  I wonder if I wore the elastic waist at my thigh, if it would be feasible for a night on town.  No way Jose.  Even in my hayday, I would never have worn this without pants.


And we wonder why girls think it is appropriate to wear inappropriate outfits all the time.  Argh..(If you want to read my opinion on this, I know I jumped on my soapbox in a previous post and ultimately blamed Brittany Spears).  DAY 35



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment