Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 56 - "Flat boots on a Monday..Come on Barr"

Decorated lockers are awesome.
Today is movie day in room 112.  That means that I will be subjected to watch the same 43 minutes of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (which at first viewing is actually a pretty good movie and 10th graders seem to love it) 5 times today and then Tuesday, the next 43 minutes and Wednesday, so on.  Please not that we do a unit on mythology and Percy is a reward for working hard (and we have a 3 day week). 



I wasn't feeling particularly creative so I just pulled out a dress that I haven't worn yet, some black opaque tights and then some slouchy boots.  Yes, they are flat, and yes, they are comfortable.  I think that the black colors (boots and tights) do not match, but at 6 am, i really couldn't tell.  This dress is comfortable and airy especially in this "tweener" winter weather that we are having.  (Not quite winter yet, but between seasons).   

Overall Grade:  C (Just average.  I did just get some comments about when the Renaissance festival was?  ***PS.  I have no idea)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment