Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 47 - Gym Class heroes

Matchy, matchy.
Our district has been contemplating getting rid of gym classes due to the recent budget cuts.  Luckily for my friends in the gym department, the district decided to keep the activity class period.  From my athletic background, I think that it is so important to get active, in any way possible.  Gym class gives you the opportunity to just run around and get nutty for 40 minutes each day when for the rest of the day, students just sit there in desks learning.

Check out my outfit.  Is this trendy?



In Principal Barr's school (my imaginary school that I run and I am contemplating getting my principal papers), gym would be important to the daily schedule.  Any class can be taught in a gym environment.  Science, English, Math...  the possibilities are endless.

My friend Ashley is the gym teacher and really rocks out the fashion side of her job.  Decked in matching gym suits everyday and accessorizes her outfits with watches and pens (of all things)  We have discussed the fact that i have only seen her in jeans about 5 times all year. 

I love dodgeball.


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment