Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 45 - Fall into the Gap

Little photo booth action.
Me?  really?  the gap.  Yes, I must admit that this sweater is from the gap.  I don't usually shop there, but I am sure that I was shopping with Bianca (my sister) who loves her Bass Bucks and Corduroy pants and skirts.  She has a Fun, preppy, vintage style and I think that one time she wore knee socks to work (My hero because I can't seem to find the guts to do it).

Gray cable knit, can't fall any harder from the gap (well maybe some khaki pants).  I remember that this sweater was a great deal.  Super marked down to 19.00.  No idea original price, but I know I wouldn't have spent more than that on a conservative, preppy item.

It is good to keep people guessing.

Oh yeah.  Why not some saddle shoes?  (Courtesy of my sister :)  I wish that I had some ruffle ankle socks.  That would make it amazing.  (I was going to wear them, but I put them on this morning and then need a good practice run with some heavy socks, before a good school day)



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment