Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 48 - Where is your french hat?

I had a whole sweater vest ensemble ready for today, but a last minute change to my French themed outfit.  This was not the intention, by any means.  Personally, I thought I looked like I was from the 50's with my neat hot pink belt.  Now that I re-evaluate, maybe there is a French flare to my ensemble.

Quiet, class is going on.
To keep with the theme of the day, French, I decided to take my photo in front of the French classroom.  (I look like an idiot because class was going on across the hall and I didn't want to have all of the students see my photo shoot) 

This is a wacky week. Tuesday is parent teacher conferences and Friday is inservice.  So Friends, you wil only get 3 days of fashion fun. 

Overall Grade:  A (for the international flare)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment