Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 53 - It's a heat wave

It's going to be 64 degrees and it is November 14.  Hooray, but that does pose a fashion question:  To tight or not to tight?  This weather is that whole tween where you could go either way with the leg ware.   I always lean toward the covered leg.  I love tights (as you know..and my legs are whiter than usual in the winter months).  Hence the opaque tights.  (sorta boring).

the face of 53 days getting my picture taken.
 The button down is from Express, again an amazing sale, I think it was only about $12.00.  If you look closely, there is a sheer pattern of circles.  I like the mystery to it.  I really like how high waisted skirts fit my body.  I have a super small waist and they usually hit me perfectly there.  This one is also from Express.  I think that I got this when I was running my Express card up and up and up.  I have stopped doing that due to the fact that I know I can shop around to find similar items.  The belt is an Express/ Marshalls find.  $3.00.  Wahoo.  This belt is reversable so you can have silver or black.  Two great neutrals.

Overall grade:  A  (Considering my friend who always makes some kind of Pirate reference said I looked nice, and I proceeded to respond with "Are you making fun of me?" :)



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment