Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 54 - "That might be my favorite outfit"

I wasn't ready
Score, winner, Hooray.  My friend, Kelli, has a great sense of style.  She plays on the browns and neutral side of the rack whereas I am on the whole different end of the store.   So this morning when she said, "That might be my favorite outfit"  I was pumped.  She said that she liked the black and white combo and black pants.

I am not completely sold on this sweater.  The print is a little elementary schoolish and I feel like I am on one of those little kid shows where everything is oversized and jumps around.  The best comment that I heard was that I looked like a game of twister.  I think now that I think about it, i think i really like this monochrome look.

I apologize for the lack of excitement with my shoes.  I have been rocking the Mary Janes for comfort.

Miss B.

Overall Grade:  A.  Sweater is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment