Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 57 - A great piece for any wardrobe at any age

Guest Photographer Alyssa
I totally forgot that I had this great LBJ (little black jumper).  This is a great piece for any wardrobe.  It has function and, more importantly, fashion.  My obsession with jumpers probably started in my catholic school days in which we wore plaid jumpers and knee socks.  The cliche, oh yes.  (Sidenote:  I wore shorts under my uniform everyday and my tights obsession started about 3rd grade.  I also wore Doc Martins and green tights to my 8th grade Catholic school graduation. <Maybe that will be my Wednesday story.)

I especially like this jumper because it is very form fitting without being too risque. You can dress it up or dress in down.  For school or a night on the town.   I have never worn this with a sweet glitter shirt, but I definitely would.  With some cool tights....Maybe an idea for New Year's.  HMMMM.. 

 Overall Grade:  A (Due to the great fit of the jumper)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment