Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 50 - Head of the Nerd herd

Glasses and a sweater vest? Oh yeah, nerd alert.  I like a good sweater vest.  It is fashionable and functional.  It adds that additional layer, but not too much, to keep you a little more snug (the equivalent of leg warmers, but only for your torso).

My sleeves look great.
The issue of the sweater vest came up in a "Barr" conversation on Friday after school.  Alex, another teacher at school, loves sweater vests.  And here is why:  You don't have to iron your button down.  His exact words were, " Just throw it in the dryer and then hope that the sleeves aren't wrinkled and then add the sweater vest.  It's perfect".  I like how he is thinking, anything not to iron.
Exhausted from parent teacher.  need a nap.












As for the glasses,  I slept with make up on and my eyes are really itchy.  ooops.



So here is my ode to the sweater vest.  (And thanks to Alex for the inspiration)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment