Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 60 - Is your sweater on backwards?

It is definitely become sweater season in the past few days.  Considering it was 60 some degrees this weekend, we have deserved to now pull out sweaters out of the basement and be warm.

I got this gem at H & M.  I loved it because it looked like I had my sweater on backwards (Kris Kross style).  The other aspect that makes this sweater amazing is that it has a peter pan collar (I guess here is another reference to my catholic school days).  It looks like I have a shirt on underneath. Oh the illusions that this sweater brings.

Front
Back



Bottom half:  H & M pencil skirt which fits so well, and then some Betsey Johnson rose bud tights.  (The outfit was a little mundane and boring without my cool tights)


Overall grade:  B
Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment