Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 61 - Your hair and your sweater match

This is day three of feeling horrendous.  I forgot my lunch, I couldn't find an ice scraper,  and I was running late this morning, and to add insult to injury, I have to close the restaurant tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy working, but tonight, Lifetime movies, some hot tea seems like the best idea.  (Enough complaining).

I got this sweater at Modcloth.com.  This is a vintage inspired online shoppe that was originated in Pittsburgh, but now has reached the west coast.  This sweater reminds me on those those childhood silhouette pictures that your parents would make you sit through.  I thought that we were the only ones that got those done, but you would be suprised how many people have them in their homes.  I like the plain girl that sorta resembles me.  I try to always wear my hair up so that it gives people the illusion that I got this sweater made with my own image.  (weird, I know, but so funny)

These shoes are about 4 inch wedges.  They look like athletic shoes (converse-esque) which is always a selling point for me.  They are pretty cool with pants or skirts.  I always get compliments when I wear them.  Thank You Kenneth Cole.

Overall Grade:  A (I really like this sweater and would wear it everyday, but that would be boring)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment