Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 68 - " You look like you are 10"

First, i would like to apologize that I have been slacking on the photos.  My student teacher would take them and now that she is gone, my in class photog is gone too.  I have now started to just ask random students.  Gonna make it happen this week.  

There is something about this jumper that makes me feel like a little kid.  Unlike my fitted adult jumper, this one is just so child like.  Maybe because it is not form fitting at all and just flows or maybe it is the thick straps, I just can't put my finger on it.  I went with the patterned tights. (Suprise) and a solid shirt to try to keep some adult aspect on my 32 year old frame.  A belt might be the way to make it more mature (Don't have an extensive collection of accessories, especially belts) necklaces, earrings.  Who knows???

These boots are Nine West and for as high as they are Super Comfortable. 

Overall Grade: 

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment