Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 66 - Just a mess

Black dress and messy hair is not the best combination of looks.  I was too lazy last night to wash my hair and I definitely don't wash in the morning because it will cut into my sleep time.  So this is what you get.  A huge mess.

This black dress is soo old.  Old to the point that I have no idea when I got it.  I only know that it is from Express but has to be years old.  I am racking my brain trying to figure out what I bought this for and cannot figure it out.  Why would I need a black dress years ago when life consisted of work uniforms ad sweat pants?  Anyway.  This is an embarrassing outfit and I apologize if I let you all down.


Overall Grade: Incomplete. (No pic.  I got to get on it.  Two in on week.  Oops)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment