Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 65 - All that glitters is gold.

It is the holiday season, so why not some glitter.  This turtleneck I only bring out during the holidays.  There is something about glitter shirts that are festive.  I got this gen at Victoria's Secret online for $5.00.  Oh yeah, an after season sale (and probably no one liked it..that is how I get great deals). 

I also just got these pants back from the dry cleaners.  The only reason that I took them was because the hem fell out and the staple that I was using just wasn't so fashionable.  Get this:  4 pairs of pants hemmed and dry cleaned and the bird shirt (see previous post)= $60.  Highway robbery.  That is the reason that I left them in the cleaners for 2 full months.

I have been on a little earring kick so these butterfly numbers look like they are the size of pies. 

Overall grade:  A- (I like the sleekness and professionalism of this outfit)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment