Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 64 - Those aren't your colors

I agree that these aren't my colors.  Don't get me wrong, these are great fall/winter colors, but I just am not really liking them on with my skin tone.  I do better with bright, hard colors like red and blue, but this purple is a little weird on me.

Although I do like the textures together. There is something about corduroy that makes me feel like a kid.   I know that until recently, I have always had a pair of cords.  It just isn't my thing anymore.  I am not knocking people that wear them (Bianca!!) but I currently do not own a pair.  I am not opposed to cords, but....  I think that texture is an important part of an outfit.  I wish that I played with this concept more.  I just don't have the items to do this.

(Completely forgot to take a pic, I will do it today)

Overall Grade:  C (one of those that looked good on the hanger thing)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment