Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 74 - Oh Yes, Dress down for the rest of the week.

Santa came early this year.  Dress down for the rest of the week.  This is one of the great perks of teaching.  Jeans, a school shirt (which was a yearbook fundraiser which is my club), and sneakers.

High socks and skinny ankles..
Yes, I am wearing low top Chuck Taylors.  For some reason, ala Wiz khalifa and his Taylor Gang (He is a rapper from Pittsburgh who wears Chucks) have brought chucks to our school in a big way.  I guess I am just old, but didn't Snoop Dogg wear them all the time too????  Anyway....

I remember being in NYC when I was little, maybe 10 and my sister and I got some Converses.  Just to let you know how fashionable I was at 10, my sister and I both got high top, no not like the ones that just cover your ankle, but ones that went almost half calf, like boots.  Mine were Teal on the outside, but when you folded them they were an electric yellow.  I always wore them down.  Bianca, who is a little more conservative, got gray and pink (not sure inside/outside colors).  I just google searched to find them, but to no avail.


Since then, I have always had a pair, (I can only remember)  Batman pattern high tops, Black with pink high tops, and now black and white low tops.  I have matured so much :)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment