Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 63 - Red Leopard print.

 Here it is, the infamous Red Leopard print shirt.  Two years ago, I gave a journal assignment that was "Choose a color and describe it"  One of those vague ones that students hate and teachers love.  I have a very animated, personality plus class that year and that day I had on this shirt.  One student wrote this for his journal entry:
Italian Dunkers and leopard.  Awesome. Thanks Mrs. Saville!

" Red with leopard print is one the most unique colors.  It is now my favorite color because Miss Barr is wearing it today.  Red with leopard print is so dazzling and anyone who wears it looks amazing :)  If I could wear red with leopard print without looking weird, I would, just so I could look as flattering as Miss Barr.  This is why red with leopard print is my favorite color."



So from now on, this shirt will be known as Red leopard print shirt.

Overall Grade:  A (Always a crowd favorite)





Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment