Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 73 - The quick change in the AM

I had a skirt ready for this one with some patterned tights, but when I woke up this morning from a pretty crappy night of sleep (which is weird for me because I am really good at sleeping) and changed my thoughts.  It was super chilly in my bedroom and the black pant option was screaming my name. 

I was looking through my SELF magazine and was noticing the playfulness of patterns.  I want to do this more often but not sure the correct way to do it.  All the magazines say chose one big pattern and then choose a complimentary color palette with a smaller pattern.  When I play fashion show at home, it never seems to look right (and who knows the comments that I would get here??).

This is also a short week, so I don't really want to waste my cool winter clothes before the holiday.  I don't know why I think like this but for some reason, I don't dress the same on short weeks. 

Nothing special.

Overall Grade:  B (again for boring, Monday of a short week)







Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment