Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 52 - I know it is a redo

According to our official schedule it is day 52, so I am just going to label this Day 52 and move on.  No it is not Groundhog Day.

Unlike yesterday when the weather was amazing (even throughout the evening, I slept with my windows open), today really just sucks.  Rain, Rain and rain.  At this point of the year, just snow already....

Completely forgot to take my pic.
From doing this blog, I have noticed that I really have an affinity for high waisted pants, skirts and jeans.  These pants make me feel like a supermodel.  My principal even said that I look "taller today".  Maybe I grew?  Who could ask for more?  My shirt is from Express (again from my hit Express hard days) and is sheer, so .  This pattern is really not my style, but I like the colors.  It is also a little long in the body which is something that Express is good for.

I have another shirt from this collection that a student wrote a journal about.  The journal is entitled Red with leopard print.  Just wait.

Overall grade:  B (Nothing special, a little weird)



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment