Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 38 - These boots are made for walkin'

Two trends this year:  Sweater Dress and boots (I guess boots have been in for a while, but this is the first year that I have knee high boots.)   This dress is a sweater dress, but is a light fabric so fall is the best season to wear this one.  I also like the white on the sleeves because it has that 60's, 70's vibe (which you all know is one of my "things".  I snagged this bad boy at Ross Dress for Less.  I can't say that I have a lot of luck there, but they have a great dress selection.

This is my happy face.

These boots are an "end of the season" find at Marshalls.  I got them in the summer, marked down to $15.00.  I thought this was a great find.  (The only issue I have with off season shopping is that you have to wait so long to wear items, but in the back of your head, you know that you have something brand new to wear.  **I also have fashion shows at home every once in a while to just remind myself what I have ready for the upcoming season.)

Black and White checkered tights finish off my outfit.

Overall Grade:  A (but I haven't walked down the hall yet, so I might have to come back and edit when I get some sweet compliments.)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment