Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 16 - Twinners

It happened.  One of the first times ever, it happened.  Almost twinners.  My student teacher (and staff blog photog) and I have almost the same outfit on.  We both are wearing an eggplant colored dresses with empire waist.  There are minute differences, but overall we look like fools.  I went with the knee sock and slouch boots where Steph opted with the heels.  (I think that it is humorous to note that I am flat footed and she is in about 4 in heels.)


Other than the knee sock jokes, Catholic School Girl comments (which I think the socks are completely fashionable)  and the odd references to Barney, I like the ensemble.  This is one of my favorite dresses, but is made of a non breathable fabric.  BOooo

Overall Grade:  B (For changing my outfit 3 times before leaving and then choosing the same as Steph)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment