Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 18 - Monday is for the birds.

Ok.  Here it is.  Another shirt with birds on it.  I really can't figure out my affinity for birds.  (I even have a pair of shorts with birds on them.)  I got this bird shirt at Macy's.  It is Rachel Roy originally ticketed at $70, but somehow I sniffed out the sale and got it for $18.




Here is one of my first ventures into the mismatch phenomenon that is going on.  I would like to say that I started it and now everyone is just following my lead, but that would be a little cocky :).  I have always loved this gingham skirt.  It has a high waist and keeps "everything in place" and forms a nice silhouette. An H & M purchase.  (Great store for trendy, reasonably priced items)

Overall Grade:A (I got a lot of compliments from students.  I have "swag")


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment