Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 12 - Part 1 of "My Home"

I think for the next few weeks I am going to talk about my apartment because it is awesome and I would like to share the architectural awesomeness, as well as the awesomeness that I put into it.  We are going to start small this week (my influence) and next week, I will show you the architecture.  (which is pretty amazing.  There are many fascits that I love about my place and never want to move.
I am just going to admit it, my apartment is pretty sweet.  For those of you who have been over, you know what I am talking about.  I live in an old church that was renovated into 6 apartments, each with their own character.  I have full length almost 2 story stain glass windows (You will see next week).  Yes, it is weird sometimes to think about living in a church but I got over that so quickly.  I just think that maybe I am being watched a little closer by the man upstairs. 

Here is some flare that I have added.  I love Warhol and collages.  There are a lot of pairing on my walls, sets of framed items.  I feel that my style which is a little on the pop art side really is complimented well by the interior of my place.  Sometimes the colors make you want to vomit, but everyday I look around and think that I am doing something right.












Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment