Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 19 - Rainy Day Bust

Today I had a great red dress chosen to wear, but when I hear the rain outside, I was completely over wearing a dress and just wanted pants.  It happens.  For those of you who don't know, Pittsburgh weather stinks.  Yesterday it was 77 degrees and sunny all day, until about 7:30 when I was sitting on the bleachers at the girl's soccer game when Zeus opened the sky up and thunder and lightning took over.    Today is supposed to be a beautiful 70 something day, but from the looks of it right now, GARBAGE.

This quote is amazing

Why not some glitter and unicorns at school?
Here is my down in the dumps outfit:  These gray pants are from NY & Co.  (My go-to school pants), but the best part is that they are cotton and feel like sweat pants.  My blue patterned shirt is a great buy at Banana Republic outlet on the summer sale.  I think it was marked down to $8.00.  100% silk and originally tagged at $59.95.  Kudos to me.

My sparkly cardigan.  I bought this cardigan at The Limited on major sale, (I think that they were like $5.00, o I bought silver and black)  to wear over party dresses, but have now started using them as day wear.  I probably bought these 3 years ago and never have worn them.   My closet is full of these gems.


Overall Grade:  B (I was told I am getting boring)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment