Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 10 - Lady in Red

When I bought these red pants, I thought that I would never wear them.  I bought them about 3 years ago from Victoria's Secret ($19.99 probably due to the fact that they are Santa Claus red).  I really like VS pants because they come in 3 different "longs" (30", 32", and 34").  The 34" are great for the night on the town wearing the "big girl" shoes, but for school, I prefer 32" because my heels are not crazy high.

I am very excited that Red is now a color of the season (Not like that matters, but I am just stating the truth).  Go anywhere in the mall and you see it, tops, bottoms, shoes, everything.  I really, really like the red, khaki, black combo.  In Express, they have a red, magenta, khaki shirt that is beautiful, but wayyyyy overpriced and I know I can find something like it in my stores.




OVERALL GRADE:  B (Not even going to show my top because it is boring black)



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment