Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 20 - "Pirate Football player"

 So I guess the theme of this year is Pirates.  I am not sure how a fitted white shirt with puffy sleeves makes you look like a pirate.  I was also told that I had shoulder pads on like a football player.  So be it.  Thanks Friends.

When i first got my teaching job, I looked to my sister to help me buy "professional clothes" considering at that time, I was the perpetual college student with a wardrobe full of jeans, college T's and cheap going out shirts.   I will always remember what she said about trying things on, you never know what it looks like. It might look weird on the hanger, but just try it on.  I have far veered from this advice and just buy off the rack now, but at the time of building my wardrobe, that advice was very helpful.

Here is one of those off the hanger, that might have looked weird.  The puffy sleeve looked intimidating, because I feel that I am a little broad in the shoulder, but I went at it at Express.  I think that they puffy sleeve make for an optical illusion of the smaller waist.

Arggggg, Hut Hut.

Overall Grade:  A- (I think I am getting boring, so i better pull off something awesome tomorrow)

Urgent... Picture to come later due to the lockdown and evacuation bc of a Natural Gas leak.  Oh the life of a teacher.


After a whole school evac..Ahhhh


Note:  A great outfit was ready for today, but needed to be ironed.  Free Bagel day at Brueggers trumped the cool outfit)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment