Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 5 - Garden Greatness

 So this is my ode to a garden because of the crazy rain that has been occurring the past few days.  I figured that a summer shirt covered in pansies would help to lighten the mood.  This H&M shirt is heavily bloused in the stomach.. Great for those bloated and irritable times of the month.  Ladies you know what I am saying.  This is a tank top that does not have wide enough straps to wear alone which  is against school dress code, so the puffy sleeve white cardigan does wonders to appropriately violate the dress code.  Also, (if it were nice out...) this shirt easily goes from day to night...if I had a booming social life on a WEDNESDAY.

Shoes:  To be desired.  Gingham mary janes that have seen some wear and tear.

Overall Grade:  B+ (due to the fact that I feel like crapola.)





Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment