Monday, September 12, 2011

DAY 8 - Picture Day flare

It's picture day!  Not my fave.
Today is picture day.  The bane of my existence.  Top 3 worst days of the year.  I originally was going to wear jeans and a Valley T-shirt (because of the crazy amount of running around that I do on this hell day), but in the end, I couldn't man- up and have my own dress down day.  So I went to the next best thing...FASHION DENIM.  For those of you unfamiliar with fashion denim it can be defined as any dress pant in a denim material.  It is about the cut and not the fabric.  I think I made this up, but who knows.  This pair is so old and frayed on the bottom, but they are my fave.  (Editor pants from Express circa 2004)  These pants also are too short for heels so I went with my wedge Mary Janes.  Easy to run around and bark at students trying to hang out during picture day.






Fashion Denim and Hot pink socks.  My fave.

 Hot pink socks. They remind me of Cyndi Lauper.  Girls Just Want to Have Fun (even on stupid picture day!)



 OVERALL GRADE:  B (for Boring)
OVERALL ATTITUDE:  D (for Dumb Day)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment