Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 9 - Bow Knows

Another ode to bows.  I hit up Forever 21 pretty hard before school.  After I sift through the crap that they like to pawn off as clothing,  I can find some appropriate work shirts.   I have never had luck with pants there due to the fact that I am 32 and have a little bit of hips and all of those pants there are made for people who have toothpick legs.  This shirt is a sheer light blue shirts with white bows on it and has an elastic waist.  Of course, I didn't try it on and actually ordered it online, so the waist hits me a little under my chest.  (Stupid long torso)  I just paired it with the gray high waisted skirt.  I don't really like soft colors because they make me look washed out due to the fact that I am a tan goddess.


Do Patent Leather shoes really reflect up?






 OVERALL GRADE:  A     (I got 3 compliments before HR)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment