Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 2 - Polka Dots and lace

I really love this dress, but not the fabric.  The fabric is not very breathable (and quite short from this pic).  **  I would like to mention that I am 5'10"  with no shoes on, but the issue is that I wear heels 80% of the time.**  The cap sleeve really does wonders for any type of arm.  I especially enjoy this dress, because the sleeves are lace.  (Another one of my "things").

Yes, I do understand that this dress might be a little provocative for a high school classroom.  Too short dresses and pants, Damn the long legs.

As for accessories, I will get more into that tomorrow.  But I think that the teacher lanyard should be the next trend.  



Shoes:  Steve Madden Polka Dot Peep Toe. 



Overall Grade:  B  (for boring, and my earrings make me look like I have a mullet)
Miss B.

2 comments:

  1. Inquiring minds want to know: who takes your daily picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her student teacher! That girl is learning so much.

    ReplyDelete