Friday, September 2, 2011

DAY 3 - Alphabet accessories

 Dress Down  Fridays.
 
Along with my affinity to bows, I enjoy accessories with words and letters on them. (I guess it is my English teacher coming out)   I recently was at a local arts festival and bought this ring.  It says “BE AWESOME”.  What a great way to remind yourself of how to act at all times.  I also say awesome at least 23 times a day, so the ring is perfect.  I love the simplicity of the ring with the added surprise bonus of the metal stamped wording.  I also feel that it is like a secret that only I know, my mantra to be a better person.  The words are so small that not everyone knows the awesomeness on my finger. 



I also wear this cuff bracelet that reads LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND, LOVE ALWAYS PROTECTS, LOVE ALWAYS HOPES, LOVE ALWAYS PERSEVERES. LOVE NEVER  FAILS.    I guess underneath I am truly a hopeless romantic.  I think that the concept of true love is amazing in all aspects of life, not just romantic relationships.    




My "R" necklace (from my Aunt Linda) is a a staple of my daily wardrobe.  I wear it everyday.  Picture to come.  Thanks Aunt Linda.  You give great presents.
 



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment