Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 15 - Wicked inspiration

Check out those seams?  And the buttons are sweet too.
Where is my broomstick?
 I had to pick fast because I was running late.  Fashion denim (a different pair than before, NY & Co blue pants) and a button down.  I like this shirt because the buttons are shaped like flowers.  I seem to find items that a like Monet Paintings, from a distance it looks really put together and normal, but when up close you can see something different.  This button down also had great seams that are very fitting at the waist.  Always something to emphasize.


This sweater is a new purchase this summer.  It is huge on me, but my classroom is so wacky that you need a sweater on warm days and a tank on cold days.  That is just how it is.  I also was drawn to it because I saw Wicked on Sunday and I was feeling my inner Elphaba.  Sometimes I wish I had magical powers in my classroom, Not Glinda's definitely Elphaba. 

This outfit is a dud.  Sorry, friends.  Booooring.  Can't win them all.

OVERALL GRADE:  D (No color, drabby and boring)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment