Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 13 - A Dr. Seuss Pirate

My best Dr. Seuss Pirate
 Not even 5 minutes into the day, I got "Hey Barr, Do you know Dr. Seuss?"  I was then greeted with a hearty "Arrrrggggg".  Happy Monday to me.  I knew coming in with vivid red stripes and puffy sleeves that the compliment insults would flow.

gold, copper, red and black..  So great.
I really love the how long my legs look in these pants.  I know that I have long legs, but this puts me into the supermodel length.  It basically is an optical illusion due tot he fact that the waist hits at least 2 inches above my belly button.  These are a Victoria's Secret sale item.  (I think that they were $19.99 from $59.99, so I had to have them).  One thing that I have always questioned is "Do I have a long butt?"  You know like how some jeans give you a weird long butt.  I am not sure if I want to know, so maybe I will just look in the mirror only in the front


OVERALL GRADE:  A- (2 insults before the first bell, not good)


Miss B.

1 comment:

  1. dammit. for whatever reason I'm not allowed to post comments in your blog. but that's not stoppin me from commentin on yer Monday outfit. Was the perfect garb fer International Talk like Pirate Day.
    I grade yer efforts: ARRRRR. _____ Brian Collis

    Who Knew??

    ReplyDelete