Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 4 - Bow-long to the weekend


The weather here has been awful, but I get to wear my yellow raincoat and my rain boots.  You can see  the amazingness in the back of my classroom.  I have to get some pics.


Guess what we got today?  Yes that is right...BOWS.  My shirt pattern is black and white bows with my high waisted pants.  I tried the belt, again, and it works so much better when loops are involved.  I love wide leg pants, but the only issue is that you can't see my great shoes. And today, they are awesome.


A special thanks to my student teacher for suggesting the J.Crew pose.


My shoes....
A sweet little TJ Maxx find. and I am wearing fishnets.  An homage to my mom who would wear them all the time.




OVERALL GRADE:  A
The pants are slimming and I sorta don't match.  Right up my alley.


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment