Thursday, September 8, 2011

DAY 6 - Time Machine

Channeling my inner hippie.
I have always had a desire to live in the 1960's.  I have done numerous research papers on the era including the ABC's of the 60's for a 5th grade project.  My dad has said that if I was alive in the era that I would have lived it up and probably would have made my way to Woodstock in a VW Beetle (a guitar in hand)  with all of my cool hippie friends.

I was tentative buying this dress due to the spandex material that it is made of.  I usually steer clear of that poly/spandex material due to the fact that you can't hide anything and it comes off as cheaply made, but there was something about this pattern (not so pattern) that drew me in.  As stated before, I bargain shop, so this $19.99 purchase was a good one.

I got this gem at Ross, Dress for Less.  I only shop there for dresses, shoes and housewares.  Their clothes are to be desired and I usually end up empty handed, but this was a great deal that I couldn't pass up.
Heels on my desk.  Awesome.

Shoes:  Aldo Patent Leather with floral type cutouts.  (They had these in a cobalt blue and I should have bought them, too.  Damn, bad decisions)

OVERALL GRADE:  B  (I could do a little more accessorizing, but was running late this morning.  I was also called the "Ice Queen"  this morning by a colleague, hence the lower grade.)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment