Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 14 - A little birdie told me ...

Mary Jane redo and a fortune telling gnome.
I read books (real old books.  The Odyssey by Homer)
...that you could wear a dress and pants.  (or maybe it was just a dream).  So today, I went with the skinny dress pants and my bird dress/shirt.  This top is one of the "tweeners" on me.  Too short to be just a dress and too long to be a shirt.  I guess a 16 year old that weighs 100 pounds that is 5'1" could pull this off as a summer dress, but 32 and 5'10", it becomes a bird of a different feather (hahaha). You could probably do opaque tights and boots, but the fabric is way to thin for a Pittsburgh winter.

I have a liking for anything with inanimate objects and actually this is my second shirt with bird print.  I don't really like birds, or animals for that matter, but as a print it is acceptable.

OVERALL GRADE:  A (I think for Awesome)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment